TOP 100 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 17 February 2018
Such an amazingly emotional wonderful book. There are times a book comes along and you read it knowing it has made an impact on your life and your heart and that you will never forget it, this is one of those books. Simply a stunning story, full of heartache, love, loyalty, friendships and family.
Amy's writing as always is impeccable, addictive, humbling. Such an honour to read.

Mercedes is such a strong character but full of cheeky sass, a loyal wonderful friend, always putting others before herself and yet she is vulnerable too, has a great sense of humour; Mercedes put many a happy smile on my face.
Noah - oh my where do we start with this man, so sweet and lovable, I mean what's not to like about his character.
Cora, I think I was really confused at first with her, I went back and re read a couple of chapters, then I got angry, then I felt sad and then I forgave. Amy has written this character with compassion which helps you to understand the situation she found herself in slightly better.
Secondary characters played a major part in the story and were a complete delight to encounter. It worked so well.

There were twist in this book that I didn't expect or anticipate and kept me hanging on the edge of my seat, I literally could not put the book down. A book that should be read as soon as possible, a book that stole my heart. Go one click this book and let it steal a piece of yours too - 5 beautiful brilliant shining spectacular stars !!!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink