TOP 100 REVIEWER
14 March 2018
What a beautiful, emotional story! I could not get enough of Lance or Mariah! From the first page I knew this book was going to be good, and god was I right! The writing is exceptional, and I was made to feel every single emotion that the characters experienced. I really loved reading this story.

I fell in love with Lance right at the very start of this story. His character is so fun, yet sweet. I wish my History teacher at high school was as hot as Lance is! His backstory is heartbreaking, and it’s close to home for me! So I understand a little about what he is feeling. Mariah is just so sweet. I love that she bakes cupcakes and that Lance ‘steals’ them from her desk. This couple is just so cute together, I just love them.

The story is really quite emotional for me. I must admit I cried a couple of times. The story line is perfect and I felt everything that the characters felt. Adriana has done such a fantastic job with this book. I can not wait to get my hands on the next book in the series! I can see myself falling in love with all the boys in the Gibson family! I really hope Peck gets his own story as well!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink