8 November 2018
It is often rare that one could say that they loved everything about a book. But I truly can say that about “Transform stress to self-care, The 8 approaches you need”

From start to finish I was taken in by the in-depth knowledge that this book entails. It lead me on an amazing quest to learn more about myself as I delved into the self-development exercises throughout the book.

This book is the ultimate toolkit for your well-being that is always on hand whenever you need it, you can work through the exercises at any given time. I know I will be coming back to do them time and time again.
The authors words “Our habits are well worn paths in our brain, and it takes repetition to form new paths and change our ways” resonated with me very strongly. I really feel that by doing the exercises and having this new knowledge that I have started to and will continue to transform my life and how I care about myself.

This book is a great tonic for everyone’s Mind, Body and Soul as you will enjoy learning about the different tools such as Mindfulness, meditation, forgiveness, and self-kindness etc.

This book is truly a gift and is such a delight to read, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to transform how to approach life in a new way.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink