10 February 2018
I was hooked on this story right from the first page!

Right from the start, the setting is encapsulating. I felt so connected to every character, I understood them and the thoughts going through their minds, what made them tick and why! Even after the (perceived) horrid & terrible actions of the MC’s I found myself still rooting for them!
I also felt the author didn’t try to get too intricate about details outside of the setting of the story, kept it light, maintaining the focus on the MC’s etc. while still managing to bring in twists and suspense you just never saw coming...

I have read further into the series and the plot has simply gotten better, which again is brilliant as book one was a doozy and usually it appears hard to back that up!

These are some of the best books in this genre I have found possibly since the Undeniable series by Madeline Sheehan, and these have held top spot for me for a long time on my unforgettable list!

Definitely some triggers and not for the faint hearted, but what would you expect from the Mafia World!
Head the Authors warning, but if you like this type of book it won’t disappoint...
0Comment Report abuse Permalink