TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 12 June 2020
 I was quite skeptical about buying a cheap projector until I found this QKK Mini Projector on Amazon. Reading the positive reviews and having my Amazon Prime privilege really motivated my decision to give this a shot. I wasn't disappointed :)

My first impression was the design is very compact and packaging is efficient. Out of the box, the projector unit, user manual, power cable, AV cable, HDMI cable, remote control (requires 2xAAA, batteries not included) and a small but handy tripod. It's super easy to set up the unit in my bedroom. The instructions were clear but it was also very easy and straightforward to operate the projector. I got everything up and running within 15 minutes. It might take some tries to adjust the distance and angles to get the desired result on the wall.

I really like the design of this projector. Air ventilation and cable connectors are on the sides not at the back. This means you can put this projector down and have it point upwards to use your ceiling as the screen without worrying about overheating issue. In term of connectivity, it can accept a wide range of inputs: VGA, HDMI, USB x2, AV, SD card slot. It also has headphone jack to connect with speaker or headset via Aux cable.

My setup includes Chromecast as video source via the HDMI port, Google Home Max as speaker via Aux cable. I used my bedroom wall as screen. I was quite surprised that even with all the lights on, the picture was still quite visible. As soon as the lights were off, I could already see this is a bloody good purchase. The image quality was almost as good as going to the cinema. You could see how bright and vibrant it was. In my photos, I think that was about 100 inches projection on the wall. By adjusting the distance, I could get even bigger image. I can't wait to try this in my backyard soon. The projector makes audible noise, but it's within acceptable range. The noise level is about the same with a humidifier. Once you have a movie on, you might not even notice the background noise.

Overall this is a very pleasant shopping experience. The product was just as described, fast shipping from Amazon. I would totally recommend this to anyone!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
32 people found this helpful