Reviewed in Australia on 12 May 2017
#SparkyAndAsh
#ThePassionSeries
#Intense #Emotional #Brilliant #FivePlusStars

Well we've waited for this book for awhile now, and the saying : "good things come to those who wait" well...... this was absolutely so worth the wait. Piper blew this book out of the ball park "Grand Slam"

We met Sparky (Serge ) in Payce's Passion (book #2) and he really became a favorite of mine. I fell in love with his explosive personality and his heart of gold but there was something more to him and in this book we get to finally see the whole truth behind what is going on in his life.

Ash is an enigma.. very closed off yet when Sparky finally gets his ultimate wish and breaks through the walls that Ash has built we witness some of the most emotional moments and I'll just say this "be prepared tissues needed "

This story was one of many emotions and Piper threw in some twists and turns that will have you glued to the edge of your seats turning the pages frantically. I cried held my breath but.... I also laughed hysterically and let's not forget the chemistry between Ash and Sparky, Wow just Wow panty melting!!!!

I love this series but I have to admit this by far is my absolute favorite one, it brings life into perspective and also proves that family does not always have to be blood related.

I loved how Piper included all the characters from the previous books and made them all a very important part of this story, the bond these guys have with each other is so strong but we got to see the fun banter between these guys and also watched Payce who is very protective towards Sparky come to terms with his feelings towards Ash.

I really can't recommend this book enough it was so brilliantly written (Kudos Piper) I'm really anxious to see where the next part of this series is headed.
Sparky omg what can i say he's in a league of his own I love him more now than ever.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink