14 February 2017
This is a fabulous riveting start to a new exciting series. I loved the main characters Hetch, & Liberty, they were strong, witty, determined, and at time fragile. Hetch especially is the sum of his tragic experiences, and I loved the contrast between the darker side of Hetch. An Alpha male who is not always perfect, not always knowing the best way to move forward, yet one who does seek help. I think the author treated the subject of depression, suicide and grief very well (spoiler alert, sorry). And it is Hetch's strength of character that shines through. Liberty is alo a strong sassy independent woman, and at times this story is really quite funny, though I wouldn't have liked to meet my prospective in-laws the way Liberty did! The secondary characters are also very interesting, oh the stories they can tell... on that note, can't wait for the next in this series. I'll be sure to one-click them straight up. A wonderful book, one I'm sure I'll be re-reading many times. Thank you Ms Savage for the lack of corniness that some stories have. This is a bold, fun, sexy read. Enjoy!

0Comment Report abuse Permalink