TOP 50 REVIEWER
18 October 2018
I do enjoy that there is more than just a romance going on in this series and as much as I like this series I do not love it but .
Though this was a very good addition and answers some much needed questions, it just didn’t flow the way Ms Taiden’s books usually do.
The actual relationship between Kasey and Brannon felt like it was taking third place to everything else going on and I really had very little feeling in regards to their mating.
Having everyone involved and a few new characters added made this an enjoyable read.
Lots of different things converging and I hate seeing the pack kids being abused in this way by whatever is going on.
The plot line in this was sometimes eye rollingly obvious with the who, what and why. But none of these smart people picked up on it.
I wonder if the baby is even Isacc’s. Would be getting a DNA test done.
At times the flow just didn’t feel right, felt like we jumped from scenario to scenario and at times I wondered if the author had been writing this over a long period of time, so had forgotten what was already said or needed to be said or done.
This is my honest review of this book which I also read through KU.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink