#1 REVIEWER
7 April 2019
‘The Feel Good Factor’ by Lauren Blakely is the second book in her feel-good standalone romance series, “Lucky In Love”. The first book, which does not have to be read first, is ‘Best Laid Plans’ and I absolutely adore it. This is just as good ... it is a strangers to friends and roommates to lovers romance.

It’s no secret that I’m a huge Lauren Blakely fan and ‘The Feel Good Factor’ is Blakely’s sexiest romance, and that’s really saying something considering it was a bit of a slow burn—but, believe me when I tell you, when it burns it burns...

The instant chemistry between Derek and Perri was electric. Inked, bike riding, paramedic Derek was a bad boy with a heart of gold. Perri was strong, independent, confident and caring, with a weakness for tattooed, alpha bad boys. She was a sharp, funny, quick police officer who was ambitious and dedicated to her job and her community...

I absolutely adored Derek. He looks and talks like a bad boy, but also has a big, loving heart. And Perri is feisty, sarcastic, and tough, but also deep down wants to be swept off her feet. They are both so tempted, and yet so terrified. But their passion is off the charts and they are so good together.

“…we’re choosing this tonight—we’re choosing the feel-good factor and all its risks.”

Every character in this book will put a smile on your face. The relationships between family and friends is just one one of the many reasons I love reading Lauren’s books. This book is well-paced, funny, sweet, steamy, slightly angsty and was a pleasure to read... 5 Stars again Lauren...
0Comment Report abuse Permalink