#1 REVIEWER
28 January 2018
This book was an absolute joy to read & Oh how I loved having Lou Clarke back in my life! She is so upbeat and original and never looses sight of herself regardless the circumstances She finds herself in.
“Still Me” is a story of secrets, lies & misunderstandings, friendships, and forgiveness. It’s another real rollercoaster full of laughs, tears, frustrations, determination and hope.

In this, the 3rd in the series, Louisa has landed a job in New York and her arrival at the airport is plenty eventful; we start off with Lou babbling at an immigration officer... Lou has moved to the big apple to take up a job with the wealthy Agnes Gopnik.

As well as adjusting to being away from home, Lou is trying to juggle a long distance relationship when she meets someone who fosters feelings from the past...

Jojo's work never fails to bring a smile to my face with her honesty & humour. This book has its hilarious moments but it also has deeply moving ones also. I loved it, just perfect from beginning to end!

You could easily read this as as standalone but to really get to know Lou and understand her circumstances, I’d recommend reading the whole trilogy in order... Jojo Moyes’ writing is fantastic and ‘Still Me’ is a worthy addition to the Me Before You trilogy.
3 people found this helpful