Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

19 March 2019
This is my most loved and used parenting book/early childhood development book. It is what I recommend with my whole heart to anyone with toddlers (however the information is valuable for all ages).
It is filled with practical information, beautiful illustrations and is enjoyable to read. It holds both the parents and the child with a high level of respect, you won't read this book and be left feeling guilty or that you are not enough.
After I read this book I was able to really trust myself as a parent and abandon traditional parenting methods. It gave me confidence. It also gave me so many useful phrases that I use all the time in challenging situations and I find them so helpful.
After my husband read it he was able to implement what he had learned straight away and as a couple, it was beautiful to be on the same page with parenting, without fear.
For a peaceful home centred in love and respect this is such an important book.
I now know that the Montessori method is about so much more than beautifully prepared trays. Thank goodness Simone wrote the Montessori Toddler, we are so grateful!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink