Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

23 November 2015
If you like a bit of mystery and some suspense, then this is a great book for you! Where You Can Find Me kept me on the edge of my seat and reading nonstop to the conclusion. I COULD NOT put the book down because I just had to know what was going to happen to Lu and Jack and how Jack would finally (hopefully) catch the killer. The plot was that incredibly captivating and suspenseful!

The characters were complex, believable, and likable. Lu was a scientist with a fear of losing more people from her life. Jack was a strong, protective security specialist. I found myself really wanting more of Jameson (Lu's brother) and Evie (Lu's best friend), and I really hope they will get their own story.

I believe this was Fiona Cole's debut novel, and I have to say that I am impressed. I really hope she is busy writing a sequel because I need more, more, more! My only complaint is that I think the warning about "minor triggers" might not be strong enough and maybe ought to be included at the beginning of the book as well as in the blurb/description. (I sure hope I can sleep tonight with all this adrenaline surging through me!) That being said, a stronger warning might have scared me away from a truly great book, and I'm glad I read it! I look forward to seeing more books from Fiona Cole in the future.

I reviewed this book on behalf of A Book Lover's Emporium book blog.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink