TOP 500 REVIEWER
26 April 2019
The sharks are back and better then before!

* ARC received in exchange for a honest review*

When I read I dare you when it came out, I fell in love with all the characters , the story and the games.

This time round it’s the same, I fell in love with them over again. Your feelings and emotions will be all over the place throughout the book.

This book is told by three povs, Cole, Bennett and Deke.

If you haven’t read I dare you then I suggest you read that one first as you will be completely confused reading this one as it goes through the events of what happened in book one. People may think that it’s repetitive but I like that the author did this as it refreshes you of what has happened.

In I dare you, we saw the dark side to Cole but in this book we see a more humanised, lighter version to him. The way he is with Austin and how she is getting the respect she deserves.

I dare you was filled with lots of consequences, blood shed, retribution, and a love reunion just waiting to happen. I promise you was full of dramas, lies and bombshells that will have you double checking what you just read.

I know that I did that towards the end of the book. I’m dying to know who a certain shark is sleeping with?
More on The huge bombshell between deke and Becky that I didn’t see coming.

Shantel has delivered yet another book i have loved, I am left wondering what on earth she is going to do next. I can’t wait for deke book coming up next.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink