Reviewed in Australia on 9 April 2020
3.5 Stars 🌟

After an embarrassing and somewhat stubborn first encounter Phillip now finds himself sharing a workspace with Spencer. These two butt heads constantly and seem to purposely want to annoy each other but also can't help the attraction they feel. Only problem is Phillip and his friends have a bet going on and he wants to win but to do so that means he must remain the last Bachelor Standing. Easy right?

In true Sara Ney fashion the banter was on point in this story. It was witty and super funny. It was sweet at times and the low drama made this just an all round easy book to read. I loved both Phillip & Spencer. Their arguments were hilarious and rather juvenile and they often reminded me of pre school children being asked to share their favourite toy but honeslty it just made each interaction between them entertaining.

Even though I enjoyed the story it was also rather short. I feel I didn't have enough time to really connect with the couple and would've rathered more development where their relationship was concerned. It just felt like it could've used a few more chapters towards the end. I will say though that I liked how realistic and normal their relationship felt. It wasn't over the top lust filled and didn't play out like an unrealistic fantasy which I actually thought was very fitting for these two but I just wish we got more of them as a couple.

Also shoutout to the dog Humphrey coz he really was a Boss 🖤💙🖤