Reviewed in Australia on 13 September 2019
This is not my first aftermarket TPMS system so I knew what to expect in terms of setting up and accuracy. Front left sensor would not work, drove around the block as suggested in the very cryptic instructions, no go. Replaced 1632 battery cell and voila, it worked! Makes me wonder if I should have replaced all batteries at the same time but will wait and see.
Setting up is not difficult and after initial USB charging works well with solar power. As mentioned by other reviewers of the same product (just from other resellers) the brightness of the display is very dim and very hard to see at daylight. The advertisement said "Solar power charging, LCD color displaying, adjustable brightness" - well that would be great but no clues in the instructions how to do this, if indeed possible.

Overall pleased by the quality, especially the sensor battery slot, which makes good contact, and the cap seals well. Accuracy was within a PSI of my good quality tyre gauge, so quite impressed with that. Definitely worth the money.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink