7 September 2018
I always thought that everyone paid a premium for these and they were just hyped up.

They aren't. They are really comfortable, the soft foam is supportive yet you don't notice it. They are lighter than I expected also. There are no creaks when moving in the plastics.
They've paired easily with my iPhone, iPad and Dell XPS15 laptop, and switching between them is easy. They only support 2 simultaneous connections at a time, but that's plenty.

The reason I wanted these was to get good noise cancellation in the office. They do a really good job of this. I have noise cancelling earbuds from AudioTechnica, which are also fantastic for noise cancellation, but having the buds in for long periods is no where near as comfortable.

I wish they were more affordable to be honest, but hard to knock them in terms of performance for listening to quiet instrumental tracks in an open office.
7 people found this helpful