Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
10 February 2019
This anthology will set the pulse racing and will leave you fanning yourself for more.
Its Valentines Night and we are at the LA Black Light and like the previous Valentines Night we are again leaving it up to chance we have more couples leaving it up to chance as the kinks are spun on the roulette wheel.
With 9 stories all based on this one night but involving celebrities from singers, actors top chefs and athletes that auction their time all for charity to make a Night to remember to those who won their bids on them.
Livia Grants story “Switched” was an interesting one with Nolan a Dom who’s been comfortable with who he is in the lifestyle has been an admirer of Piper/Mistress Ice, a Domme, for sometime, they both have a history and with this chance he bids for her time on the night. With a power play between the two it made for a hot but slightly uncomfortable moments for Piper who is battling her heart and the need for control that made me feel sad for her but I hope that we get more from them soon.
I’ve loved all of these stories and can’t wait for more to come..
0Comment Report abuse Permalink