27 June 2019
For those looking to buy this product, I will assume you are an XBox player so can relate when I say - the controller works the same as the standard XBox controller but it feels cool to have something that isn't the standard, but still has the clean white finish, matching the white XBox.

The transparent part to the controller, half way up adds a unique look and stands out above other controllers.

Please note; this is no way as good as the Elite controller, the Phantom edition is simply just a design. I was also disappointed this version didn't come with some grip pads on the back - not a massive issue but for gaming comfort, the grip is good (pretty sure you'll get this on the Elite)

Overall, it's still 5 Star - I knew what to expect when buying and I purely purchased this due to the design, I wasn't expecting this to improve my gaming skills.

Good build, cool design, nice to game with!

I’ve added a couple of pictures for comparison to orgininal controller - hard to capture the transparency but trust me when I say, it looks great in real!
review imagereview image