TOP 100 REVIEWER
2 March 2019
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily leave my honest review!
This one follows on right where the previous book, Kings of Mayhem finished, and continues Cade and Indy's story. This one felt a little shorter then the other one and so for me the ending felt a little rushed/abrupt.
I liked Indy a lot more in this one, she seemed to take a stance and made herself be heard while so much grief was going on. I liked she stood up to her man and fought to keep them together this time around.
I cringed when Cade chose to do some of the things he did, even though it was understandable to a point and he wanted to protect the ones he loves, he tried to handle his grief alone which certainly didn't work out that well, I'm glad Indy saw what was happening and was able to get through to him..
This one is action packed and we find out who has been causing all the trouble for the MC and who has been murdering everyone and why! I must admit this author is not afraid to kill off her characters with quite a few of them failing victim.
With all this going on I feel like Cade and Indy's relationship has taken a back seat in the story to all the murders and funerals. I did like how they sorted things out in the end.
I really do recommend you read the first book in the series before this one to get the whole picture. This one also included the first chapter of the next book in the series and I'm happy to see its about a different couple, which I'm really looking forward to.
Overall a good conclusion to the first book.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink