TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 19 August 2020
Oh Man! Well damn, I didn't see that coming. Wicked Princess ended way too quickly compared to Cruel Prince and Ruthless Knight.

There are so many things I want to say but I just can't without spoiling anything, this is one story you will want to go into blind and have faith that Ashley Jade knows what she is doing. Also you should definitely read Cruel Prince and Ruthless Knight before this one as the stories are interconnected.

There is such emotion put into this story that you will feel all the hurt and love with this family. Bianca has one hell of a journey to take and it's not going to be easy. I don't feel like Bianca's story is over there are just too many unanswered questions, plus there was no butterfly at the end like there is in CP and RK.

I am torn on if I like the hero or not, I wanted him as the hero in CP then in RK I wanted someone else who I felt fit better. Wicked Princess I loved the hero and am really looking forward to a juicy story in BK.

Bring on Broken Kingdom, I have faith that Ashley will bring it all together in the end exactly how it's ment to be.
Report abuse Permalink