Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 500 REVIEWER
26 November 2018
OMG!! I loved this book so much!! I loved it all!! I loved the story of Branch and Layla and how they met, all the twists, and man, I wanted to reach through the book and throat punch Callum so badly! I didn't like him one bit!!!
I really enjoyed the storyline, the writing style of Adriana's that I enjoy anyway, but man it was so good!!! I literally couldn't put it down. I had to finish it and see how it ended.
Layla did get on my nerves a bit as she couldn't make up her mind, and was going back and forth. It's like a movie in which you want to yell "What in the hell are you doing woman?"
Layla and Branch meet as he plays football with her brother! He knows he can't be there for her in the way she deserves, but Layla has a surprise for him! And oh boy, doesn't Finn hate it!! Layla has her bestie Poppy there for support, and I love their friendship! I want to be friends with them!
Of course there's some humour in the book in which I loved too! There were some twists and turns, and I loved how protective Branch was with Layla when Callum was involved.
But all in all I really LOVED this book!
I also really enjoyed that it entertained with her other books in the Gibson Boys Series!!!!!! I was totally surprised, and thoroughly enjoyed it!!!!
I can't wait to read more in this series from the other authors and I want to find Finn and Poppy's book!
review image