TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 22 March 2016
He’s had more that his fair share of trauma and shame and wondering if he’ll every find his truemate but Adam Cruz also wonders if his mate will care about his scars in this fantastic paranormal romance.

Dancer Grayson knows what it’s like not to fit in but she discover she’s has no problem fitting right in with her truemate and the readers cant’ help but be captivated by Adam and Dancer as they both discover that together, they can survive anything. With sizzling chemistry, sweet romance and strong, vibrant characters, this well written, fast paced ands smooth flowing plot holds readers captive from the very beginning but add in the adrenaline pumping excitement that results when Adams dad causes Dani to be kidnapped and some more wonderful shifters are introduced to the story and there is no way that I could put this story down once I began reading it.

My visit with Wilde Creek was another exhilarating experience that has me jonesing for more, so I can’t wait for my next visit so I can find out whether Mia gets her man or not.
Report abuse Permalink