Reviewed in Australia on 11 September 2019
It's been a little while since I read I Dare You, so I was keen to get back into this world again with I Bet You. It was fun getting to know Penelope an Ryker, even though they were from different worlds. Ryker was focused on football and really didn't have time for distractions because there was a lot of pressure on his team, but he wanted Penelope. Penelope really despised football jocks, and had her eyes set on the ideal boyfriend.

Penelope was a confident, sweet and smart girl, who worked hard in college. She didn't take any crap from the football boys, and I liked how she put them in their place! She was focused on college and loved to write, and one of her pieces is what thrust her into Ryker's world.

Ryker was the captain of the football team, he was sexy and a little arrogant, but he was fun and flirty too. I think that's what made him attractive to Penelope. I liked that he challenged Penelope and pursued her despite how hard she tried to keep him away.

Ilsa Madden-Mills seems to keep me hooked when I open one of her reads. She creates characters that I want to know more about and I enjoy the banter between them. This read had plenty of smexy moments and enough twists to keep me wanting more from this world.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink