TOP 100 REVIEWER
3 October 2019
I received an ARC and voluntarily leave my honest review!
The last book in the series, Book 10 and its finally Scarlet's turn!
This one see's us get ALL the answers we have been looking for and I must admit to feeling a little emotional that its ended. Really happy with how this Zoe has finished up the series, very satisfying, thank you.
Scarlet has been the biggest mystery throughout the entire series and so it was great to FINALLY get answers about her and why the Island is so important to her, I will admit to being totally surprised!!!! In a good way, so not what I was expecting her to be and I loved it! Very unique (or not really what I've read much about).
Mal grew on me over the course of the book, started out a little annoying in the beginning, very arrogant thinking he knew what was best for everyone. He did get better thankfully and became more supportive and understanding.
This one had lots happening in it also as it tied everything up nicely. It had excitement, emotions and triumph and for me lots of surprises along the way, even with some of the other previously mentioned characters like Gizelle (no spoilers).
I really was happy with how this series finished and I really recommend that you start from book 1 to get the most enjoyment from this series. I look forward to new work from this Zoe Chant.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink