TOP 10 REVIEWER
26 September 2016
This is the 4th book in the Bradens series, and even though I have not read the first 3 books, this did not take away from my understanding or enjoyment of this book at all.

The reclusive mountain man Steve and the sweet and bubbly researcher Shannon are just too cute for words.

From their first meeting at a family wedding to the sparks of attraction back on his mountain, all I wanted was for this pair to give in to their feelings - not just the lust but their good old fast beating hearts and butterflies in the stomach. I could understand the holding back, but gah, I wanted to shake the pair of them and tell them to get it all together!

I loved the banter between "Grizz" and "Butterfly" - from the sweet and innocent to the down and dirty, they had me smiling as I turned each page.

And I loved their family and friends, whose lives are all so interwoven that you really couldn't have one of their stories without all the others.

Ms Foster has drawn me into the world of the Colorado Mountains, so much so that I could feel the crisp mountain air, I could smell the forest, I could hear the crush of leaves and branches under my feet. It really was like I was up on that mountain with them.

She has also made me want to go back and read the earlier books in the series so I do not miss out on anything!

Thank you Ms Foster for a sweet, sexy, angst free read. I can' wait to see what we get next!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink