TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 22 December 2019
I guess you need to know that I am a huge Colleen Hoover fan, sort of like a disclaimer that I might be biased. You would know though, if you read this book, it is not just my bias that makes me love it so. It's a tale of heart break, betrayal, finding yourself, finding your true love. It makes you cry, it makes you laugh, it makes you angry it makes you swoon with love heart eyes, it makes you want to read the the last chapter so you can find out if everything is going to work out or if you should abandon the story part way through because your heart won't be okay if it doesnt.

It's soooo Colleen Hoover in all her glory. Writing characters we want as our best friend, character traits we want to model ourselves on. Colleens words make my world better, they can make yours better too. I think I've just sighed for the millionth time because this ending was perfect. I'm off to buy Christmas presents now, but I'll be thinking of Clara and Miller all day, most likely all week and passibly all year. I might even stop reading for the rest of the year so this is the last book I read all year. What a way to finish. *sigh*
0Comment Report abuse Permalink