Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
11 May 2018
I got these earphones for my daily beach walk to listen to music to motivate me to go further. I particularly wanted a set with a cord so that I could pin it onto my clothes as I was concerned that they could fall out of my ears and I would lose them in the sand. When I got them I was really pleased that there is a little clip that you can use to clip onto your clothes.

The set has quite a comprehensive instruction book, but I managed to get them connected and working on my iPhone 5 with the quick start sheet provided. Once I got my phone to recognise them, it was pretty simple. I put on some music from Utube to test them and the sound was very good, the sound from both earbuds was balanced and the volume was just right.

Included in the set are lots of different sized earbuds and also ear hooks to make sure you get a snug fit, plus a USB cord to power them up. There is a handy vinyl wallet included that carries all the bids and bods you get, and it is very compact and that makes it easy to keep everything together.

Overall, very happy with the product and the price. Good buy.
review imagereview image