Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More See more Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
6 July 2017
I am seriously stunned! I didn't know what expect when I started reading Savage, but let me tell you S L Scott has blown me away. This book is so different to anything I have read from her but Savage is one of her very best works that I have had the pleasure of reading.

This story is passionate, captivating, devastating, thrilling. It will have you an the edge of seat leaving you shocked and breathless.

Alexander and Sara Jane have a love story like no other. Their love is all consuming, dark and so strong that neither of them can leave the other. Their lives so entwined that one without the other is not an option. Alexander has secrets, very large secrets that he keeps to protect the one he loves. Sara Jane has a beauty of innocence, but over time she has become stronger and pushes Alexander to reveal his secrets so that they can become one together and fight the demons lurking that could ultimately distroy them. Their love is strong but is it enough to survive the danger that lies ahead.

This book will have your heart pounding, the twists and turns will have you head spinning and through it all you will be consumed by a story that is so fulfilling and captivating that you will be left speechless like I was. S L Scott has delivered one of the best books I have read and I can't wait for Savior, the epic conclusion to this enthralling duet. Suzie congratulations!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink