TOP 500 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 18 August 2020
Wicked Princess is Book Three in the Royal Hearts Academy Series.

Each Book Follows the Covington Siblings. This Book is Bianca’s Story. If you haven’t picked up this series yet, then I suggest you do before reading this one as the storyline carries on throughout all books.

Going into this book, you need to go in blind and trust the journey that this author is going to bring us on. I will say it is such a wicked journey that I loved every moment of digging deeper into the princess of Royal Hearts and finding out the man who was going to tame her.

From the sneak peak at the back of Ruthless Knight, I knew that Wicked Princess was going to rip my heart out and in a way it did as we dig deeper then ever into this family. Secrets will be revealed and lies will be spread out onto the table.

All is not what it seems and this book took me by surprise. It had me feeling out of character, my emotions were out of place and it had me sitting on the edge of my seat in suspense of what is going to happen.

Biancas Story isn’t easy, it’s heartbreaking, full of angst, it’s raw, real, riveting. Above all that prepare yourself for the unexpected turn of events that will shock you.

Just like with all the other books, I especially loved the peaks inside their pasts. It gives us that more of a connection with the characters and it also gives us an insight of what Bianca went through and gives you the chance to understand where she was coming from.

I am not gonna go anymore of this book because I don’t want to give any spoilers away. I am just gonna say this one more time, go in blind and trust this authors process as their is reason for it.

This author has a way with her words, the whole story just flowed from start to finish. This book will grasp you from the beginning and I found myself not putting this book down until it was finished.

It sucked me in mind, body and soul. Quite frankly this author had me eating her words out of the palm of her hand.

Even after I have finished this book, I am still left with some unanswered questions. I feel like there is still more to this world that still needs to be told.

Hands down, go read this book. Trust me. You won’t regret it.
Report abuse Permalink