TOP 50 REVIEWER
29 March 2019
This is a new to me author and I really enjoyed her writing style, it flowed along nicely with great character development and was told in dual POV, my only small complaint was that it felt a little unresolved at the ending with a few things that happened, so I'm assuming it will be continued into the coming books, I wouldn't call it a cliff-hanger though so that's great!
I loved Zak, he was a great combo of take charge alpha male and sweetness that I adored. I really felt for him after finding out how he ended up in prison for so long and really sad for him about the relationship, or lack of, with his real family. Loved the closeness he had with all his MC brothers.
Now Sophie for me started off great, she seemed like a take charge, not to be walked over kinda chick and then I don't know what happened, she got all judgy and stuff. Totally get that she didn't choose the biker life style BUT if you hook-up with a biker you gotta be committed to that life style. She just seemed a bit flaky at times.
Some really interesting characters in the MC who I am looking forward to reading more about, especially Hawk and Diesel, love me some big mountain sized bikers!!!
Overall a great start to the series with some good world building that has pulled me in and left me wanting to read more about the Dirty Angels MC.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink