28 August 2016
I really like Katee Robert's writing and enjoyed "Foolproof love" a lot but I have to say "Fool Me Once" is even better. I’ve read a lot of great romances and have had a lot of favourite couples, Quinn and Aubry rank right up there with my favourites. I absolutely loved these two in "Foolproof Love", but getting to know them better and getting to see them together with all their neuroses and fabulous dialogue was a hoot! Their banter is off the charts. Aubry is a quirky, amazing character. The things that came out of her mouth are so brash and blunt - I loved it. But she's very superstitious, doesn't like people, crowds, suffers intense anxiety, is a massive gamer and quite anti-heroine.
The gentle giant cowboy Quinn is the perfect man for Aubry. He has an intense family that are oil barons and down right rude and condescending. They are total opposites which is exactly what they each needed. She is nothing like the gold diggers that usually follow him around… or that his dad tries to set him up with. And he doesn’t care that she’s got weird eccentricities that basically make her a shut in. They may argue like they hate each other, but there was an obvious chemistry between them in "Foolproof Love" and that was even more evident in "Fool Me Once". I loved watching them grow to really care for each other, this is so much more than an intense lust developing between these two. And don’t get me started on the sexy times….holy wowsers - these two know how to bring the heat.
I am so looking forward to the next book in this series.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink