Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

TOP 1000 REVIEWER
17 June 2015
Arc received in exchange for an honest review.

Sacrifice is book 3 in the Fate series, and is the continuation of Simon and Sydney's story. Please read Adjournment and Hanging Pawns (book 1&2) before reading Sacrifice, the previous stories give all the background into the Chandler/ McAllister family's history.

This series although slow to start off, has taken hold of me and Sacrifice started to answer some of my questions while leaving many more new ones. Sydney has grown up, moved on and has finally given herself to Simon, they have always been in love with each other, but circumstances kept them apart. Not anymore....

Their relationship goes beyond sex... he is her anchor, but their hilarious banter of love/hate had me cracking up a number of times and receiving strange looks while I burst out laughing, in public.... I just adore their characters. Along with Simon's brothers Chase and Dean, Sydney's twin sister's Morgan and Molly, Syd's best friend's Lexi, Mea, Jacob and Josh this close knit group cause more trouble than a group of unwatched children in a candy shop.

As Sydney comes to terms with Mea and her past she forgives and lets her in... She very quickly becomes a close friend to Sydney and working on set her her hubby brings them even closer.

Although this series is about Sydney and Simon I loved the way Emersyn wrote in the other family members and their apparent love for each other. This is a great cast of characters that are not only loveable, but funny, quick witted and undeniably fiercely protective of each other.... But this cliffhanger has me questioning if being protective can save one of their own.

I anxiously await End game, the final book in the Fate series....
0Comment Report abuse Permalink