TOP 500 REVIEWER
9 September 2019
It’s sad to see this series come to an end, but we get great closure. Yes my heart broke and I bawled my eyes out at the end, so you may need tissues. It was great to finally learn Scarlets well kept secret of what she is and why the island is so important to her. It was interesting to meet the man that has made all their lives hell as well. I loved how he got his name, that was a funny story. I’m going to miss these characters. Below is a list of all the stories in this series including the crossover ones. I strongly suggest reading all the main books listed before reading the final story, or you will not fully get the value of why they all mean so much to each other.

I received an ARC of ’Tropical Dragon’s Destiny’ and have freely chosen to read and review it. My review is honest and fair and is in no way incentivised.

Tropical Tiger Spy (Book 1)
Tropical Wounded Wolf (Book 2)
The Master Shark's Mate (A Fire & Rescue Shifters/Shifting Sands Resort crossover)
Tropical Bartender Bear (Book 3)
Tropical Lynx's Lover (Book 4)
Tropical Dragon Diver (Book 5)
Tropical Panther’s Penance (Book 6)
Tropical Christmas Stag (Book 7)
Firefighter Phoenix (A Fire & Rescue Shifters novel, has scenes set at Shifting Sands Resort
Tropical Leopard’s Longing (Book 8)
Tropical Lion’s Legacy (Book 9)
Tropical Dragon’s Destiny (Book 10)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink