10 July 2016
#readingtigress - Review -

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Fall Back Skyward" by Autumn Grey

From the moment I saw the cover of this book, about 4 weeks ago, my soul was consumed by the thought of it. I was in the middle of reading another series, but my mind just kept coming back to the idea of this book with the absolutely stunning cover. I had no idea what it was that was drawing me to it, or why my soul seemed obsessed with it. Now..... I know.

I am completely and utterly ashamed to say that I had not heard of Autumn Grey before this book. However, now! Everyone who will listen to me will know about Autumn Grey.

The first two pages had me locked in. That's all it took! Two pages! And I knew I was about to read something very special.

Eleanor Blake and Cole Holloway were destined to spend their lives together. Their hearts and souls were connected before they even knew each other. If you didn't believe in fate and destiny before reading this book - you will after you read it.

The girl with the terrible self confidence, the physical scars she wears and the abusive father she hates; is truly loved by the boy with the stormy eyes who lives next door. He saves her emotionally and mentally. She saves him physically and literally.

The story is written in "Past and Present". It is written so beautifully that my mind didn't want to leave the "past" but was desperate to see the "future".

As I kept seeing the percentage progress, on my Kindle, of where I was at in the book; my heart kept getting heavier and heavier. I didn't want it to end.

"Fall Back Skyward" has left such an imprint on my heart and will be forever lodged there, now, as one of my favorite books of all time. I am so incredibly excited to read the next journey in this story and to follow the amazing career that is sure to follow Autumn Grey ❣

- Hayley ❣📚💋