TOP 500 REVIEWER
24 February 2019
The projector is really great for this price. Personally, I never thought that you would get usable projector for such a price.
He arrived super safe packed and was tested on more often. I simply mounted it on a tripod and can then easily align it perfectly.
The fine adjustment can then be adjusted with the adjustable wheels on the projector. The picture is really good no matter if with canvas or without.

It's HD quality, I would say. For comparison, I have a 55 inch 4K TV in the living room and the picture is very similar although it is much larger. But I have also bought an extra canvas for this because I think it brings a lot if a real screen is there. Of course it is always better if the room is nice and dark, as it says in the description.

The menu guidance is easy and for everyone understandable also the function with the picture turn😂.
The fan of the video projector is very quiet which has surprised me very much, I've been a second Mini Beamer for a long time but has gotten old and much louder, a big plus here for me✔.
Everything can be set on the projector or via the remote control.
The connection via HDMI no matter whether with the Smartphone, the PS4 or laptop functions smoothly. I have not tested anything yet.

CONCLUSION
A cheap and good quality, contemporary and quiet projector, you can buy really good.

Finally, a short text. I hope my opinion helps you and you take a few seconds and let me a short click on helpful or useful there, so I see that my time has paid off. Merci👍
9 people found this helpful