6 November 2019
I've often felt disappointed with myself and frustrated that I can't stick to a morning routine. I make all these plans to meditate, journal, do affirmations, stretch, etc... and two days into it I can't be bothered. Then a week later I can again. I make plans and lists and then don't follow through, or I Marie Kondo my whole house and end up with a bunch of stuff all over the floor which I can't bear to look at the next day.

I thought it was only me - until I asked other women at networking events etc, and they were the same... and THEN I discovered Carlie Maree. Her explanation of Soul Modes explained why I feel this way, and why ALL women are this way. It's normal to have ebbs and flows of energy, emotion and enthusiasm. All you have to do is learn what they are, what they mean, how to track them, and then how to hack them so that you always feel good.

If your husband or partner learns about them too, and knows how to best support you in your different modes, you'll both be better off and happier. And isn't that what life is about?

Thank you Carlie Maree. You are going to change the world.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink