TOP 100 REVIEWER
17 December 2019
Swagger & Sass is book 14.5 from Autumn’s Lost Kings series; a long-standing series that will pull you in a want to be part of their family any way possible.

Rooster has a new position in his Lost Kings Charter and he is taking it seriously but when he comes across a gorgeous woman splashing around ‘drowning’ he wants nothing more than to forget his responsibilities, but his club comes first & his new president needs him. Shelby is juggling 2 jobs, and when her white knight comes into her life how can she say no, especially when he keeps saving her.

Having read a shorter version of this story in Love, Loyalty and Mayhem Anthology I knew the base line of the story, and while this isn’t your typical HEA story because they are far from finished it is a HEA for now novella.

I really did enjoy this story; I was hoping for more but I knew this a was novella and a HEA for now story. I can’t wait to get their full story.

Star Ratings; Plot: 4/5 Characters: 4/5 Heat: 4/5 Writing Style: 4/5 Overall: 4/5
0Comment Report abuse Permalink