TOP 1000 REVIEWER
20 February 2019
I have tried many bluetooth headphones in the past (Jaybird x2, Jabra 65t to name a couple) and I must say these are probably one of my favorite so far. These headphones provide excellent sound quality and for it's price, it's a steal!

It's compact: The headphones fit well in the year and doesn't stick out like a Frankenstein like many other headphones out there. The charging case is small and holds the buds down with a strong magnet which prevents it from falling out of the case.

It's comfortable: I never had any ear fatigue even after long hours of wear. I tried it during my runs and active workouts and it stays in place never felt like it was going to fall off.

Excellent terrific battery life and connectivity: I actually had to return the Jabra 65t a while ago as one of the earbud would constantly disconnect. I never experience it with these soundPeats headphones. The battery life is good sitting around 3 to 4 hours per full charge and the case (the version I got) can charge up to 35 hours. Basically, I never run out of battery since when I'm not using it, it is charging in the case.

Sound quality: I must say I wasn't expecting much in terms of sound quality when I got these. Usually, cheap headphones offer pretty average sound quality. However, I was blown away by the music quality. It wasn't as good at the Jabra 65T, BUT it's not far off!
10 people found this helpful