TOP 50 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 6 December 2018
This is one of those books that hooks you from page 1. We are immediately thrown into the drama that is the lives of Tanner and Rita. Each has a lot going on, and neither is in the right place for a relationship, but when a chance meeting beings them together, the spark that ignites isn't one sided.

The alternating POVs let us inside their heads, which gives great character depth. Their dialogue is fresh, original and witty- I loved that they both had a bit if a dry and sick sense of humour - it was fun to read and some of the one liners had me laughing along with them.

I loved that their story wasn't easy, that they chose to find and learn to love themselves before trying to love someone else. I was glad there was no cheating or love triangle - just 2 people trying to find their place in the world and with each other.

The epilogue set 5 years later didn't give away any spoilers for other characters, but gave us a beautiful insight into the growth of their relationship and what the future held for them both personally and professionally.

Loved it, can't wait to read Porter's book, and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun yet deep contemporary romance.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink