7 February 2018
This book has been sitting on my Kindle for sooooo long!!!! And I am now so mad at myself for letting it sit there, so lonely!

I am in love!

Devney is a new author to me, and she has just popped herself right in to my list of highly recommended authors. About halfway through this book, I had already told a few of my friends to add her to their TBR!

Her writing of Georgia is amazing. I immediately felt a real sisterhood to her, having experienced several times in my life; of feeling worthless. Georgia is an incredibly strong character, with a very quick wit. She gave me quite a few laughs throughout the book. Her devotion to her daughter is beautiful and heartwarming.

Jess is completely swoon worthy. A bit of a Neanderthal - but I like that in my male characters! He is a complete jerk when he first meets Georgia, and Devney immediately sucks you in to love him - even when he is a jerk!

Their story of love is gorgeous. The way Devney makes you feel the characters evolution is great writing. I loved how I was reading about more than just Georgia and Jess. You got a real insight into their whole town and their people. She was able to do this, whilst not feeling like it was taking away from the main characters.

I have promptly added all of Devney’s books to my TBR list and bought a couple.... lol.

The Coppersmith Farmhouse is definitely a new favourite for me, and am excited to read more of this series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink