Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

TOP 10 REVIEWER
27 March 2018
Yes! Jason's story is finally here, and the Consequences gang are all back together!

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the one who broke Jason's heart coming back. I was conflicted. I love a good second chance romance, but I hated what she did to him back in the day.

I shouldn't have worried, Ms Van Dyken brought things full circle with The Consequence of Rejection.

I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. My heart hurt for Jason as he tries to find his way back to his love, and she frustrated me so much, the way she left him but expected him to just forget things. She still felt a little juvenile at times, but I guess that is because of the trip down memory lane.

My main man Max is back big time in story. Oh boy, he had me in stitches though I could completely understand how he could be annoying to those around him! When he, Colt, Reid and Jason are all together - well, you never know what is going to happen next!

And you never know what the consequences will be when you reconnect with your long lost love.

Thank you Ms Van Dyken for another wonderful new book.

I can't wait to see what comes next.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink