28 December 2017
I purchased this two battery and charger kit to power my new Neewer 176 LED studio light. Given the low price I think it is an excellent product. The batteries that I received seem to have a good working life, however they don't like to hold charge if they are sitting around for a few days. They do charge up fast though. The charger works really well, charging one battery at a time, which is great. As soon as one battery is charged you can grab it and start using it, whilst the other battery charges. It has two led lights to indicate charge status of each battery. The charger and the batteries seem quite sturdy, they can only be inserted one way, and I expect it will last a long time bouncing around the back of my SUV. Batteries were a nice fit into the charger, as well as the light. I have had no problems with the batteries coming loose in either the charger or the light, which is saying something, as we use it for outdoor photography and video.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink