TOP 500 REVIEWER
5 December 2018
4 1/2 Stars
My personal rating system

1 Star Couldn't finish the book
2 Stars Didn't really like the book, but was interested enough in the story to finish (Skipping great chunks)
3 Stars The book was okay, finished it and will consider reading more from the author
4 Stars Really enjoyed the book, will check out others by this author
4 1/2 Stars Loved the book, will immediately check out others by author, if asked will recommend book
5 Stars LOVED the book, will immediately check out all others by author, will pre-emptively recommend book to ALL my book friends

I loved it and expect I'll be rereading it again in the future. This book is a solid 4 and a half stars which I've bumped up to five as Amazon doesn't do half stars. I do have one question about the book, what is with the names? The authors name is Jason, and the MC is Jason-fair enough, but then the MC's in game character is Startüm Ironwolf and the MC of Jason's second series is Startüm Ironwolf! Time for Jason to come up with some new names.

In all seriousness, I liked this series enough that as soon as I'd read all 3 books available I immediately started in on Jason's second series.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink