Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Shop now Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn more Learn More Learn More

16 July 2016
OH MY DAYS!!! What a read this is! This is the second book in the series and it started exactly where Caged finished and let me tell you Caged left me on the edge of my seat needing this book ASAP! So you definitely need to read that first before you jump into this. If you like the darker side to your reads then this Author can do no wrong in my eyes she is amazingly brilliant! D.H writes things I wouldn't even think about, but then I find myself thinking about them all the time and wondering if I'd like to do those things! I know that may sound crazy but this Author has you completely sucked in to the story to the point you feel like you're there feeling everything the characters should feel.
Khloe and Anderson - two very damaged souls cross paths in book one and un knowingly have a bigger connection to each other than they thought, which you find out all about it, and of course it's D.H. we are talking about so there isn't any unicorns and fluffiness, there's chains, basements, and darkness and I bloody love it! I really don't want to spoil the story but it's a journey not to be missed. It's a heart achingly, emotionally, gut wrenching story that I will never forget and I will be buying this series in pb for my special collection. Amazing!!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink