TOP 500 REVIEWER
30 January 2018
Let me say that I was very excited to win this through a Goodreads giveaway and wasted no time to start. It didn’t disappoint me in any way.

For the last 10 months Anna Fox has become a recluse in her own home.
She has her food, medications and most importantly... wine delivered. She previously worked as a child psychologist but now she spends her days advising on an agoraphobia forum called ‘Agora’, playing online chess and watching old black and white movies.
Right from the beginning there are hints afloat. We know that Anna likes to watch her neighbours, she drinks a bit too much and mixes her medications. She also has a husband called Ed and daughter called Olivia.

I must admit for the first half of the book I really wasn’t sure of the direction the story was going to take me. Once Anna has witnessed the ‘incident’ with her neighbour Jane, the story just rocketed along. I silently cheered her on as she tried to grasp the idea of what she saw and work out what happened to Jane....or was she going mad.
With a time frame over 3 weeks, the short sharp chapters made for easy reading and especially a case of ‘one more chapter’ became evident for me. I really enjoyed this book and it certainly kept me guessing, right to the very end.
Thank you to Goodreads and the Publisher for a copy to read and review.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink