TOP 100 REVIEWER
Reviewed in Australia on 15 August 2018
OH MY GOD!!! Talk about grab my heart and hold it ransom! From the first page I was held captive. My heart was caught up in this emotional journey between Levi and Ellie. I actually had tears in my eyes for the first 20 percent of this book. There was SO much emotion in the writing, I could feel it in every single word. God I LOVE when a book can grab me and make me feel like this.

Levi has been in love with Ellie since he first laid eyes on her, and as seen in the other stories of this series he has a hard time hiding those feelings sometimes. But his best friend got to her first. Oh, how my heart broke for Levi. He is such an amazing man, seriously amazing.
Ellie has secrets, just like most the people in Jackson Harbour it seems. This book is jam packed full of explosive secrets I did not even see coming. And the twist, WOAH!!! Did not expect that.

This book was such an amazing read, I absolutely loved it. It was certainly an emotional roller coaster, but I would not have had it any other way. Everything that happened in this book was perfect, and that made Levi and Ellie’s love even more epic. This book is going to stay with me for a while, I can feel it. I can’t wait to see what else Jackson’s Harbour brings us!!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink