TOP 50 REVIEWER
27 February 2019
Madison has followed up Hollywood Playboy with this amazing story, filled with love, suspense and drama that will have you holding your breath until the very last page.

Kellie is a Hollywood music star, heading off on a world tour with some extra baggage; a stalker that has started to invade her private space. Cue in the hot bodyguard Brian who has held back from temptation previously, but surviving 90 days in close quarters it’s going to test all his restraint.

I loved Kellie and Brian, their slow burn only makes their interaction’s more powerful. From the beginning I had zero idea about who the stalker was and it was only towards the end that I started to connect dots and float a few names around.

I personally really enjoyed this story; having had a small snippet of Kellie and Brian in Hollywood Playboy I knew their story would be amazing. Hollywood Princess can be read as a standalone but why would you, Hollywood Playboy is Jessica and Tyler’s story; I have marked Hollywood Prince in my diary and cannot wait!

Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5
0Comment Report abuse Permalink