22 March 2018
I've read some users say they have trouble turning the pages back if they accidentally touch the screen.

I can't say I've had the same problem, the user guide clearly shows that to turn back a page then touch the screen on the left, to go forward touch the right of the screen, quite simple.

Don't really miss the forward and back buttons, as mentioned I find it quite easy to navigate using the touch screen, I think the part of the setup relating to social networks could be skipped, I don't use social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc..) and don't have an account with them, so maybe that could just be left off. You can always go to "settings" and do that later.

The screen I found to be much clearer than my older Kindle, which unfortunately doesn't work anymore, the battery refuses to take a charge, but it served me well for many years so can't complain.

I like it.