29 July 2018
Not only is it super easy to set up with the app, but the intuitive voice commands make the whole process seamless. The fact that it automatically connects to devices automatically means I don't have to deal with bluetooth every time I have to use them. Similarly, they can connect to multiple devices which is great when I want to use my laptop but also listen to notifications on my phone. The Google Assistant is actually something that I use a lot, especially when listening to or responding to text messages because it's just so easy! I couldn't even begin to describe just how fantastic the noise cancelling is on this headset, its just something to experience. The battery life is great, I charge mine once a week and do actually use them fairly often. The headband and ear cushions are super comfortable and don't bother me, which is very rare for other headsets even at this price point.
5 people found this helpful