TOP 500 REVIEWER
27 March 2018
Holy wow. What an intense ride that was. This was my first in the Consequences series, but I definitely want to go back and read all the others.

Right from the start I was hooked. I literally read this in a couple of hours. The level of intensity in this book was so high. I just had to know what was going to happen. Even though there were tiny little parts where I think I would’ve picked up on which characters belonged where, had I read the previous books first, I had no trouble understanding the storyline of this one.

I’m not entirely sure that I really liked either Maddy or Jason, and Max just plain drove me nuts half the time, but this story was so unputdownable it isn’t funny. I was determined to see what happened and ride the highs and lows. It was like a constant state of angst.

I felt the ending was a little rushed, I would’ve liked a bit more closure, but it was all rounded out quite well otherwise.

I did enjoy this and would recommend.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink